Uplevel your climbing game!
Limited spots available.
Feb. 23, 9 Am – 12 PM
MoveMend, 3221 Eastlake Ave. E., Suite 110, Seattle
Don’t delay – LIMITED SPOTS AVAILABLE! Click here to sign up and reserve your spot.
Tired of dealing with ongoing climbing injuries and not seeing the improvements in your performance that you need to take your climbing to the next level?
Join us on Feb. 23 from 9 AM – 12 PM for a hands-on workshop with the top climbing coach in Seattle, Mercedes Pollmeier, founder of Modus Athletica.
In addition to tips from elite climbing coach Mercedes Pollmeier, you’ll get hands-on tips from our expert team of occupational therapists, certified hand therapists, and physical therapists, all of whom specialize in helping climbers recover from injury and get back to peak performance.
In this workshop, you’ll learn:
- Taping techniques
- The best exercises for shoulder strength and mobility
- What you should be doing as part of your routine to help prevent injuries
- The best exercises to focus on that will really uplevel your performance
- When to see a surgeon or therapist for injuries
- Easy ways to see if you have pulley injury, tendonitis, or other common climbing injuries that can keep you grounded
- You’ll also get a certificate of attendance to show your clients you’re committed to being a trusted climbing expert!
If you want to see measurable improvement in your performance and stop getting injured all the time, you won’t want to miss this hands-on workshop.Sign up today!