What are the training sessions like?
Fun and challenging. Your 55-minute sessions are tailored specifically for you and no two workouts will be the same. We begin with the foundation of stability and mobility then progress to building strength and power.
What happens during my first session?
Your trainer will conduct a Functional Movement Screen and assess you on 7 key movement patterns. This allows our experts to create a robust overall training plan for you that increases performance and decreases risk for injury.
Your first session will also include:
- Extensive review of medical / injury history
- Flexibility / mobility testing
- Recording your height, weight, resting heart rate and blood pressure
- Strength testing of major upper and lower body muscle groups
- Goal setting with a timeline and scheduled reassessment
Some of our training tools include:
Functional Movement Screen (Read more here)
TRX Suspension and Rip Trainer
Medicine Balls and Free Weights
BOSU and Physioballs
Weighted Body Bars
Trigger Point Tools
Single session: $100
5-pack: $95 / session
10-pack: $90 / session
20-pack: $85 / session
30 minutes follow-up sessions: $60 each
Sessions are $82 each if currently receiving OT or PT