Physio Coaching: Smarter training made easy
Physio Coaching combines the best of strength training and rehab for a truly unique and customized approach to fitness.
Here’s how rehab and training work today. Your rehab specialist helps you manage pain or recover from an injury, but they generally don’t help you resume your normal level of training. Your trainer helps you improve your fitness but generally doesn’t have extensive expertise in exercise modifications to compensate for previous injuries.
If both sides collaborated, they could help you exercise more safely and make the progress you really want. For most of us, however, our rehab specialist and trainer never work together.
MoveMend’s solution: Physio Coaching
Physio Coaching is a customized fitness program designed for you by our expert rehab and training team.
With Physio Coaching, you work with one of our highly knowledgeable strength coaches AND have a rehab specialist collaborating with them to modify exercises to meet your needs. This means you can train injury-free and make greater progress on your goals.
Would you like:
- An expert strength coach designing your workouts, so there’s no guesswork about what to do on any training day?
- Your workouts conveniently delivered to you via an app so you can workout whenever it’s convenient for you?
- Workouts designed around the equipment you have available, whether that’s a minimal home gym or a full gym (when they open again)?
- To regularly connect with your Physio Coach and rehab specialist to make sure you’re training safely and making modifications when necessary?
You can – with Physio Coaching!
To sign up, follow these simple steps:
- Click the button below
- Scroll down and select Physio Coaching Assessment + Membership
- Once you sign up, you will automatically get a link to download the Trainerize app to your smartphone.
- NOTE: This is NOT a desktop-based app.
- You will be billed for your onboarding assessment but your first month is free if you sign up by June 17!
Physio Coaching is for you!
Who is this for? It’s for people who:
- Want guidance and help improving strength, resiliency, balance, and mobility
- Are busy and don’t have time to meet with a trainer in person
- Like to know exactly what workouts to do on any given day, including recommended exercises and number of reps and sets
- Are active and want to stay active and healthy through the aging process
- Have had injuries in the past and want to exercise safely without aggravating previous injuries
- Have experienced pain or discomfort with certain movements and would like convenient access to a rehab specialist for exercise modifications
- Exercise regularly but want to train for a particular goal, whether that is going on a through-hike, preparing for an active vacation, or improving your PRs
- Want the benefit of working with a trainer at a lower price point than 1:1 sessions
- Are transitioning from physical or occupational therapy and want a personalized training program to regain fitness post-injury
It Means Real Results
We want you to see results. Professional, collegiate, and other elite athletes don’t show up to the gym and spontaneously decide what they are doing that day. They have a long-term plan designed to achieve their goals, with input from personal trainers, strength and conditioning coaches, and medical experts.
That’s what you get with Physio Coaching – access to the best expertise for a customized training program that helps you reach your goals, big or small, all with the support of medical and fitness professionals behind you.
What’s even better is that you can get Physio Coaching at a fraction of the cost of in-person training!
More Than Personal Training
Physio Coaching is a long-term fitness strategy based on decades of research and proven methods, not fad workouts. You’ll work through different training segments with your Physio Coaches, gradually building your strength, endurance, and power.
Our customized programs are intentionally structured around the latest evidence to improve athletic performance and fitness from the bottom up. You will develop a foundational strength/endurance, and from there, you can improve your overall athleticism, train like an elite athlete, and crush your goals.
Physio Coaching is
- Customized training
- Focused on setting and realizing personal goals
- Integrating personal training and physical rehabilitation/injury prevention
- Regular check-ins with your physio coaches
Sign up for Physio Coaching