MoveMend is hiring and we’re looking for the right person to join our dynamic team!
*Up to 32 hours to start*
MoveMend was founded on the idea of changing how health and fitness work together. We do that by bridging the gap between rehabilitation and personal training, helping people to move better for life. MoveMend is a locally-owned therapy, rehabilitation, and personal training clinic in the heart of Eastlake.
Since opening in 2015, we have achieved nothing short of a tribe following that includes clients, neighbors, physicians, and other local rehab professionals. Our focus is on building lifelong relationships in our community through our commitment to work with the highest integrity and clinical skill.
And we also have great staff parties!
Here’s what we’re looking for.
Client Service Specialist Responsibilities:
- Front desk operations including greeting patients, answering phones, responding to emails and other various client communications
- Accurately organize and maintain patient’s medical records
- Managing schedules across multiple providers (physical therapy, occupational therapy, and personal training)
- Verifying and tracking patient’s benefit and visit information
- Insurance credentialing and contracting
- Communicate with Insurance companies and patients to resolve any issues relating to benefits or claims
- Collect and track payments appropriately
- Various administrative and supportive tasks to support clinic operations
- Data entry and filing
- Bachelor’s Degree and one year of administrative experience OR High School Diploma and 3 years of administrative experience
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time efficiently
- Must be customer-focused with the ability to adapt and respond to different personalities while maintaining a positive attitude
- Demonstrated ability to learn quickly and adapt to change
- Proficient in computer use and navigating various computer systems effectively
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel, Outlook, Word, One Drive, etc)
- Strong critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Previous healthcare experience preferred but not required
- Must be able to work evening hours until 6 pm or 7 pm
- 2-3 References
The ideal candidate for this position should be outgoing, motivated, organized, and detail orientated. Our clients’ health and wellness needs are our number one priority. As the face of MoveMend, the Client Service Specialist needs to anticipate the day’s tasks to prioritize and multitask while providing the 5-star experience our clients have come to expect.
This position requires strong interpersonal and problem-solving skills to work both as a team member and independently to complete tasks.
Job Type: Part-time with the opportunity to transition to full time as demand increases. Additional benefits will be provided with full-time status.
Salary: $16.00 to $18.00 /hour
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $16.00 to $18.00 /hour
Get more stuff like this
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.