Thanks to everyone who came out to the first bootcamp class for the summer-fall block. As promised, the workout is posted below. I should clarify, I will be posting the “recipe” for the class but will always make adjustments in the spice level according to what I see. Check the link below.
Some things to keep in mind:
- You are in control of your efforts at all times – push harder or rest when needed.
- Arrive a few minutes before 7a if possible to give yourself time for a proper warm-up.
- Take off early if needed, just give me a heads-up.
- If you can’t make a class on the morning of, please send me an email.
- Breakfast can be iffy with an early morning exercise session but please make sure to hydrate and plan on having a snack ready post-class.
- There will be several exercises and movements we will repeat throughout the 9-week block, but no two classes will be the same.
- Have fun and break a sweat!
ps. We still have room for a few more people to join us, so feel free to pass the word to your cool friends and family.
Scheduling link is HERE
Get more stuff like this
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.